|Design & Testing International Standard|
|Design Standard||Cast Steel/Stainless Steel:- IS:11792, BS: 4460, BS: 5351, BS: 5159, MSS SP 72. • Cast Iron:-IS:9890, BS: 5159, MSS SP 72.|
|Inspection & Testing Standard||API 598|
|Flange End Standard||IS: 1538, IS: 1536, IS-6392,IS: 778, BS: 1560, BS: 4505, BS: 10, BS: 3293, ANSI B16.1, ANSI B16.5 IS: 13159.|
|End Connection||Flanged End to ASME B16.5 , Screwed - Threaded End to ASME B1.20.1 ,Socket Weld End to ASME B16.11, Butt Weld End to ASME B16.25|
|Manufacturing Size Range||600 MM NB(24") to 900MM NB(36")|
|Manufacturing Class||150# 300# 600# 900# 1500# 2500#|
|Material of Construction (MOC)|
|Body & Bonnet|
1. Valves design to give minimum resistance to fluid thus reducing Pumping Costs.
2. Valves can be offered with quick closures, SPring & Counter load attachments.
3. All moving parts are internally attached thus making leakage impossible from the screw area.
4. Valves offered with live load stuffing box to counter Gland Leakage.
5. Valves designed to class 6 positive shutoff.
6. Valves offered for long service life.
7. Valves suitable/ offered for Vacuum Services.
8. Valves suitable for Obnoxious Gas Services