|Design & Testing International Standard|
|Design Standard||API 600|
|Inspection & Testing Standard||API 598|
|Flange End Standard||ASME B16.5/ For Face To Face ASME B16.10|
|End Connection||Flanged End to ASME B16.5, 150# to 2500# (FLANGES WELDED/FABRICATED TO BODY) Screwed - Threaded End to ASME B1.20.1 Socket Weld End to ASME B16.11 Butt Weld End to ASME B16.25|
|Manufacturing Size Range||1/2"(DN15) to 48"(DN1200)|
|Material of Construction (MOC)|
|Body & Bonnet||ASTM A 105 - Forged Carbon Steel ASTM A216 Gr. WCB, ASTM A351, CF8, CF8M, CN7M, Hatsalloy, Inconel etc.|
|Additional Features||1. Valves can be offered with Gearbox actuation.|
|2. Valves can be offered with electric, Pneumatic, Hydraulic or Combination of these actuators.|
|3. Valves can be offered with IBR Form IIIC.|
|4. Valves can be offered with Helium Leak Tests.|
1. Valves offered with live load stuffing box to counter Gland Leakage.
2. Valves designed to class 6 positive shutoff.
3. Valves offered for long service life.
4. Valves suitable/ offered for Vacuum Services.
5. Valves suitable for Obnoxious Gas Services